What Services Do We Provide?
- Medications used to relieve symptoms, medical supplies and equipment all delivered to where the patient lives.
- Comprehensive comfort care, including palliative radiation and chemotherapy.
- Hospice Team support available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.
- Highly skilled nursing care with an emphasis on symptom management and end-of-life care.
- Personal care such as bathing, dressing, feeding or light household duties by Hospice Aides.
- Licensed Social Workers offer emotional support and assistance with financial and legal concerns to both the patient and family.
- Spiritual support by non-denominational Chaplains.
- Bereavement and follow-up support for 15 months after the death, and longer if needed.
- Companionship, transportation, taking care of small errands, or more importantly "just being there" are just a few of the services provided by our caring Volunteers.
- Respite care when the caregiver needs relief.
- Care is provided in a variety of locations, including patient's residence, area hospitals, long-term long-term care facilities, or our Inpatient Center.
- Short-term inpatient care for more severe symptoms.
- Admissions Team for prompt response to referrals.
- Specialized Nursing Home Team.
- Community Grief Services open and free of charge to anyone in the community who has suffered a loss, not just those served by Hospice of Hope.
- In-house Pharmacy / Pharmacist adding experience and expertise in pain and symptom management.